ACANA Ranch-Raised Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food
With all the benefits of raw nutrition and none of the mess, ACANA® Freeze-Dried Food, Ranch-Raised Beef Recipe satisfies your dog’s natural cravings in a convenient, freeze-dried form. Made from 90%* quality animal protein from ranch-raised beef and whole wild-caught mackerel, and infused with delicious bone broth, you can serve morsels or patties on their own or as a topper at mealtime.
*Approximate and derived from the pre-processed state of the ingredients
- *90% of total protein from animal ingredients
- Freeze-dried to lock in rich flavor and nutrients
- Can be fed on its own or as a delicious topper
- No artificial preservatives added in our kitchen
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients
Beef, beef liver, whole mackerel, pumpkin, natural fish flavor, beef bone, beef tripe, beef kidney, beef bone broth, organic butternut squash, organic carrots, organic pear, salt, dried chicory root, turmeric, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement), citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 4330 kcal/kg (74 kcal per standard 1/4 cup of morsels, 108 kcal per patty), with 29% from protein, 8% from carbohydrates, and 63% from fat.
ACANA Freeze-Dry Ranch-Raised Beef Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.)36%
- Crude fat (min.)32%
- Crude fiber (max.)5%
- Moisture (max.)5%
- Ash (max.)12%
- Dietary Starch (max.)7%
- Sugars (max.)1%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.1%
- Calcium (min.)1.7%
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.6%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)0.7%
- *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.