Dr. Gary's Best Breed Schnauzer Dog Diet
Formulated dog food for Schnauzers, Terriers and other small breeds.
- Formulated with high amounts of omega fatty acids derived from a blend of all-natural menhaden fish oil and canola oil for healthful skin and coat. (Omega 6:3 are balanced for optimum performance.)
- Premium protein from chicken, menhaden fish and eggs provide all the essential amino acids required to help build and maintain strong, lean muscle mass while promoting skin and coat health.
- Natural sources of glucosamine provide the essential building blocks needed to help support proper joint and connective tissue health.
- Natural antioxidants, support a strong immune system.
- Healthy fiber from beet pulp, a moderately fermentable source of soluble and insoluble fiber, feeds naturally-occurring micro-organisms, promoting healthy gastrointestinal functions and more consistent stools.
- Efficient sources of energy from premium chicken fat & canola oil and healthful grains, including oatmeal, barley and brown rice.
- To help ensure your dog’s nutritional safety, Best Breed pays a premium for EU-approved natural ingredients.
- Best Breed Schnauzer Dog Diet is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. This formula will benefit dogs of all sizes and life stages (puppy through senior).
Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Fat [Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols], Dried Egg, Pearled Barley, Brewers Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Menhaden Fish Oil, Lecithin, Flax Seed, Canola Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, DL Methionine, L-Lysine, Monosodium Phosphate, Dried Cranberry, Alfalfa Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Supplement, Biotin, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Citric Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein (Minimum) 25.0%
Crude Fat (Minimum) 12.0%
Crude Fiber (Maximum) 4.5%
Moisture (Maximum) 10.0%